You can submit your requests within the scope of your rights listed in Law on the Protection of Personal, by filling out the Application Form completely, using one of the methods described below.
For applications to be made via e-mail;
After completing and signing the application form, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org using your e-mail address registered in our company's system. "Application under the Law on Protection of Personal Data" should be written in the subject part of the e-mail.
In applications to be made in person, by Notary Public or Notary Public;
After completing and signing the application form, write "Application under the Law on Protection of Personal Data" on the envelope/notification and send it to592C Atlas Road, 1st Floor, London HA90JH.
In the applications to be made, it is obligatory for the applicant to document his identity.
Your applications submitted to us will be answered in writing or electronically, according to your preference, as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest from the date of receipt of your request.
What are your rights?
- Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing cease to exist, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.